Top Rated Work Boots for Men: On job work boots for men need to be able to protect and support you throughout the day. If you are looking to purchase men’s work boots, here are several factors that you should consider.
What to Consider When Buying Work Boots For Men?
Work Environment: The type of work you will be doing. Will you be digging? Logging? Working on the mine? Or just sitting at the construction site? If your job is tough and involves lots of walking, the best work boots to buy are those that are rugged on the outside and well-padded on the inside. Since you will be riding in these boots the entire day, you should ensure that the boot has a sole that is up to the task. There is a variety of shoes that have excellent soles that you should consider. These include Timberland, Carhartt, Caterpillar and Danner among many others.
Quality All The Way: In addition to the sole, you should ensure that the boot is of the best quality. To make sure that you buy a good boot, you should be prepared to spend some good money. Also, you should ensure that you purchase the boot from a well-known vendor.
Shaft Consideration: You should also consider the shaft of the boot. When working, you need to be moving; therefore,
Where to Buy the Best Work Boots For Men?
There are many online and offline stores where you can buy great boots. To ensure that you are buying the best boot, you should read the various best work boot reviews and compare the prices of boots with great reviews. When reading reviews, you should ensure that you know them from reputable sites. Good sites to read reviews are manufacturer sites. For example, if you are interested in buying a timberland boot, you should go to the manufacturer’s site and read the various customer reviews. Other than the manufacturers’ site, you can also read reviews from reputable retail sites such as Amazon. Although the price of the boot is a huge determinant on whether to buy or not, you should always place the quality before the boot’s cost.
Tips To Find The Best Work Boots For Your Safety
It is paramount for you to invest in proper boots for the safety and protection of your feet in factories and other places of labor. Many unforeseen injuries and accidents were prevented if you wear the right shoes on the job. Before buying protective footwear, you must be sure of the type and kind that will give you both protection and comfort. This calls for research and the time to check out what your individual needs are and how a particular type of boot can protect you.
Tips To Choose The Right Footwear: The following are some tips on how you can find the most comfortable work boots that will protect you from mishaps and injuries successfully.
Before buying, ascertain the type of environment you work in. The place may be wet, cold, hot, slippery, etc. You may also work in an atmosphere where wires and electricity are predominant. Here the boot must be shock resistant. Some factories and employers recommend workers wearing particular kinds of shoes. Before you get a new pair for yourself, ensure you check with them so that you do not land up wearing boots not compatible with the conditions you work in.
There are different kinds of boots available in the market and among them, the most popular ones are steel toe and waterproof. Waterproof boots as the name suggests protects your feet from getting wet. You may work in an environment where there is a lot of water. These boots are made of leather, and they were coated with beeswax. This wax is thick, and it covers the whole shoe so that you were protected at work. On the other hand, there are places where you are at risk of heavy objects falling. Some of them may hit your feet. In the absence of the right protection, you may break a toe bone. It is here that steel toe work boots come in handy. These boots have more protection at the front, and some designs may have metal guards to cover the top of the boot to protect you from dangerous objects and falls. They are durable and sturdy fit to last for a long time too.
If you are in a less harmful environment, you can wear soft toe boots. These boots give you a comfort and are lighter than their steel toe counterparts are.
Always Buy the Right Boots For Your Work Profile
When you are working in any demanding environment, never rush to buy the right footwear and do not try to save money by purchasing cheap work boots. Invest in a pair of boots ideal for your job profile. You should always pay heed to the recommendations provided by your employer when it comes to personal protection and safety. When you buy your pair, check how comfortable they are. Protective footwear will fit well and help you work all day long without discomfort at all!
Top 10 Work Shoes Leading the Industry for Their Quality and Comforts 2016
Heavy body people are always advised to run and take walk regularly to lose weight, but they often have mighty issues to select the running shoes. Secondly, the bets shoes also promote the walking ability and keep the feet free of aches and injuries. If you are searching for the shoes you can wear every day, then obviously the Amazon.com is the right place to buy such favorite footwear. When you are on Amazon.com, you need to confirm following factors in top shoes before to place your order.
- Shoes structure, especially at bottom and ankle
- Overall durability
- Arch support in walking and running
- Pronation control
- Extra Wide Width of shoes at the bottom etc.
Best and Top Rated 10 Shoes Available in Markets for Sale:
Here, the best 10 shoes for men have been explained with their qualities, structure, pros and cons that will help you to preview them deeply and choose a right one for your own use.
1) Men’s Pitboss 6 Inches by Timberland Pro with Steel Toe Shoes:
Pitboss Men 6 inch shoes by Timberland Pro are little special for the men to wear on their duty. The synthetic sole and pure leather both materials make this brand top quality and supportive for your foot movement. Further, these shoes have steel toe that maintains the stability, shape and hardness of the boots. Many features and advantages associated with these shoes occupy attention of customers at first glance. Secondly, these shoes have a peak sale in last year for their shock and moisture absorbing properties. Further, this Timberland product comes with following pros and cons.
- Imported quality and leather made
- Synthetic sole with endless comforts
- Shaft measure from the arch is approximately up to 5.5 inches
- Heel measure is almost 1.5 inches
- Padded color, tonal stitching, company logo patch on the tongue and lace-up boot
- Polyurethane open cell footbed along with Agion antimicrobial cover
- Shock and moisture absorption by polyurethane midsole of the shoes
- Outsole of the shoes is oil resistant and slip abrasion etc.
- Little expensive
- Non-breathable structure
- Little heavy by its steel toe.
2) Men’s Direct Attach Six Inch Timberland Pro Shoes with Soft Toe:
Direct attach 6″ shoes for the men are footwear with endless grace and superb look. The design of the shoes is extremely appealing. Timberland Pro has used special rubber to manufacturer its sole that is completely anti-slipping, oil resistant and waterproof. Further, these shoes are the best choice for workers, especially at construction site to wear and work sharply. If you wear these boots at work, then you can walk briskly and turn in 360 degree without feeling any ache in your ankle or toe. Direct Attach Timberland Pro shoes for the men are available in different colors, but Wheat Nubuck color has massive grace and attraction. This boot carries following pros and cons that you must view prior to buy.
- Imported product with unique, innovative and stunning design
- Made of tested leather with long lasting durability
- Thick and curvy rubber sole that is good against oil, slippery places and water
- Its shaft measure is almost 6 inches from the arch
- It comes with hexagonal eyelets, padded collar and lace up.
- Logo patch at the counter etc.
- Cost varies just by changing the color and size
- Non-breathable skin
- More possibilities of sweat and moisture.
3) Men’s 6 Inch Chippewa Rugged Shoes with Handcrafted Lace-Up:
Chippewa boots are extremely well known around the world for their amazing look, creative designs, endless comforts and multiple features. Secondly, these shoes are available in different shapes, sizes, colors and forms which you can use at work, in college or in routine life. Look of these shoes seems pretty old fashioned and conventional, but it is decent overall. Further, Chippewa boots are excessively used at work, especially in construction and civil engineering jobs. These are 100% made of top quality leather and in USA.
- Made in USA with top quality and tested leather
- Vibram sole with good shape
- Its shaft measure is about 5.75 inches from the arch.
- Debossed logo at the side, American flag pin at lace, burnished leather made, contrast midsole and handcrafted lace-up
- Removable cushion insert
- Long lasting durable and high performance boot etc.
- Little heavy shoes
- High priced boots
- Old fashioned look.
4) Men’s 814-4200 6 Inch Thorogood American Heritage Shoes with Moc Toe:
Thorogood shoes for men are known as the American Heritage boots with Moc toe. These shoes are brilliant for the youngsters with jeans. There are dozens of reasons and features that emerge the people to buy these shoes for long lasting use. Performance of these boots is stable and amazing. Lace-up style is also creative and newer in the industry. Majority of men at work prefers these shoes for heel, toe and ankle protection. Some pros and cons of these shoes are;
- Made of pure and best quality leather with smooth and ideal finish
- USA made product
- Synthetic sole with oil, grease resistant and anti slipping features
- Moccasin toe for support of feet at work with long collar at ankle
- Cushioning wedge toe
- Clamshell lacing and rugged metal eyelets etc.
- Price of the shoe is high.
- Non-breathing material
- Very traditional design.
5) KEEN Utility Steel Toe Work Shoes with Men’s Atlanta Cool:
Keen Utility shoes for men with steel toe are very useful and good to wear at work. These shoes are also used by youngsters in walking, taking exercises in gyms and running. But, the company officially launched this product for the help of workers at their jobs. These shoes have modern look and attractive shape that cause rapid increase in the popularity of this brand. This work shoe comes with following specs, features, pros and cons.
- Mesh and leather made boots
- Imported quality and tested by the company
- Rubber sole
- Heel measure is just 1.25″
- Symmetrical steel toes in both of pairs
- Non slipping outsole and completely oil and grease resistant boot
- EVA midsole
- Dual density compression
- Removable footbed
- Breathable mesh that keeps the foot cool in hot weather etc.
- Good brand, but high priced
- Not good for flat footed people
- Limited number of sizes.
6) Men’s Diagnostic Steel Toe Work Boots by Caterpillar with Waterproof Features:
Steel toe has become a necessary part of the advance and modern work boots. Most of the companies add this feature in all of their brands regardless working needs. Caterpillar is a famous footwear company that makes stunning and multi feature shoes for the men to stay relaxed at work. These boots are matchless and fabulous by quality of material, shape, look, design and other specific features. Sole of this shoe is wider, thicker and bigger than rest of working boots available in the markets.
- Appealing and motivating design
- Imported working boot with leather made
- Rubber sole
- Insulated boots
- Antiqued lacing hardware
- Waterproof leather
- Steel toe, long collar and contrast tone
- Thinsulate insulation up to 200 grams
- Removable EVA foam and footbed etc.
- Much expensive working boots
- Heavy and big in size
- No breathable features
- Wetness and sweat possibility.
7) Wolverine W02421Raider Men’s Boot:
Wolverine is a footwear manufacturer that is well reputed for its handsome, charming and impressive products. Most of the engineers, electricians and contractors use Wolverine shoes with long collar and steel toe to save their feet at work. Company is also famous to use high quality and fully grain leather to make the best boots for work. Price of these shoes will vary with respect to the size, color and design. However, it suits almost every type of job and casual wearing needs.
- These boots have been made in USA with imported full grain leather.
- Imported brands and universally famous
- Debossed logo on the tongue and speed lacing features
- Cushioned collar
- Rubber sole with extra thickness and strength
- Platform measure is approximately 0.75 inch.
- Shaft measure is about 5.5 inches
- Heel measure of the boot is just 1.25 inch etc.
- Costly shoes
- Not breathable material
- No sweat and moisture absorption features
- Sometime unavailable outside USA.
8) Iron Ranger 6 Inch Boot by Red Wing Heritage:
Iron Ranger is a very special type of the working boots which are used by a number of people in the world to keep their feet safe from many types of things and harms. Red Wing Heritage introduces the Iron Ranger Boot with 6″ made of leather and synthetic. Sole of the boots is not thick and wide, but it is enough efficient to keep the users in balance on greasy and oily surface. If you wear these boots, you will never slip.
- Imported and leather made
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measure is 5.5 inches from the arch
- 1 inch heel measure
- Made in USA
- Stitched cap toe
- Oil and grease resistant working boot
- Half inch platform measure
- Speed and metallic lace up eyelets
- Available in different sizes and colors etc.
- Very expensive
- Leather seems old and used
- It does not has breathable structure.
9) Men’s Work Boot 83605 6 Inch by Irish Setter:
Irish Setter knows well what type of the shoes men always demand for. It introduces its Irish Setter 83605 work boot with rubber sole in extra width and thickness. The leather these boots are made of is completely waterproof and full grain. That is why; these walking shoes have achieved a peak sale target just in a couple of years. These boots are highly recommended for their ASTM approved standard.
- Made of full grain and topnotch quality leather
- Best and imported brand
- Made in USA
- Thick and extra quality rubber sole
- Oil, slip and grease resistant
- Shaft measure is almost 5.5 inches from the arch
- Boot opening measure is about 13.5 inches around
- Graceful and appealing deign
- Good finish and EVA outsole
- It meets the ASTM standard etc.
- Expensive boot
- Fitting issues are possible.
10) Men’s Quarry 3.0 8 Inch Boot by Danner with Alloy Toe in Brown Color:
Danner designs, makes and sells only quality shoes with satisfaction guaranteed, endless features and long lasting durability. Today, it has introduced its Quarry shoes for the men with alloy toe and 8 inches size. Collar size of these shoes cover more area above the ankle and keeps the feet safe from injuries and slipping on smoother surfaces. These working boots suits the engineers, electricians, workers working at roads and construction sites.
- Vibram sole
- Top quality, imported and made of approved leather
- Anti slipping and good resistant against oil and greasy surfaces
- Core Tex and full grain leather
- Alloy toe
- Thick, hard and wider sole
- You need to buy 0.50 less size of these boots for an accurate fit.
- Metal lace eyelets
- Long collar and best for the ankle etc.
- Extra large and not suitable to wear in routine life
- No breathable leather
- More possibilities of sweat and moisture
- Heavy working boots.